Saturday, March 24, 2012

Revelation Song, Here With Me and My Immortal

I don't listen to many religious songs...but recently heard this one and thought I would share it. Its quite uplifting. It uses the word "lamb" which is a symbol of innocence, and is used as a symbol of the Divine Human. The "mercy seat" is the covering on the ark of the covenant in the Holy of Holies, which was representative of the highest heaven.



Here is another favorite song of mine...



Here is another one, called "My Immortal" by Evanescence. Heard it on the radio and it took me a while to find it. Somewhat a more Gothic darker tone:



If anyone can recommend their favorite songs, do share or drop me a note...

2 comments:

  1. I tend not to leave a ton of remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here
    "Revelation Song, Here With Me and My Immortal". And I actually do
    have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it seem like a few of the remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I'd like to keep up with anything fresh
    you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page
    or linkedin profile?
    My website > development of trading systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Glad you found this blog. I post here when I have time, for small topics, for larger subjects I have been publishing e-books. This blog is linked to my google+ profile, I just modified my profile if you would like to send an email directly.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, corrections and opinions welcome...