Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Prophecies of Nostradamus - Decoded for the first time

For those who have been following this blog, you may have noted that I took a long break from it. This is because I focused my effort to finish my research on the prophecies of Nostradamus. I have completed a manuscript - almost 800 pages - where the majority of the prophecies have been interpreted. Not only that, but the prophecies have been decoded for the very first time. Back in the early nineties I discovered that Nostradamus used a coding system for his prophecies, which I partially shared with another author on the prophecies of Nostradamus - Dolores Cannon. It was through her that I was invited to be a subject matter expert and a guest on the CBS documentary Mysteries of the Ancient World, which aired on national television in 1994. I shared with the producers of the film a part of how the system worked, but due to the shortness of time it could not be fit into the documentary. Using this coding system, many more of the quatrains can be deciphered, and put in chronological order. Another item I shared was the interpretation of quatrain 10:72 which has a date of 1999 in it. Back then I stated that it was predicting another war would start in Yugoslavia. As in the early 90s there was a ware of genocide in Bosnia, this sort of interpretation was deemed somewhat politically inappropriate. Sure enough, the War in Kosovo began in 1998, and ended in 1999 after an aerial war campaign was begun against Serbia by America and its NATO allies.

Since then, I have been working on and off to complete the decoding of the prophecies. Initially, I was not sure if I was on the right track. Several other authors have claimed to have found a hidden coding system, but apply it to only a few select quatrains. Not so this time. The manuscript I have completed applies the decoding across all of the prophecies of Nostradamus. This was an enormous task. The first step was to accurately translate the prophecies of Nostradamus into English, and that was not easy - he uses French, Latin, Greek, as well as anagrams and symbols in his quatrains. The next step was to find as many correct interpretations of the prophecies as possible. In many cases that was not enough, and I had to dive into original historical records to determine past fulfillments of certain quatrains. This resulted in certain unknown and obscure quatrains to be interpreted for the very first time. With that foundation, I also started to apply the decoding system to the quatrains: and amazingly, it has worked quite well. Many older interpretations have been confirmed, but the beauty of the decoding system is that previous quatrains that were unclear or misinterpreted have been clearly deciphered for the first time. As my goal was "all or nothing," this took an enormous amount of time. So my presence online on the internet has been almost next to nothing, except to do research while writing my book.

The good news is that it is now complete - at least a first draft of it - and I have found a literary agent who is presenting the book proposal to different publishers. A book was the only way I could present it - if I blogged about it, the work would not have been finished by now. As the decoding system works across the corpus of almost a 1000 quatrains, its a bit hard to present in blog format. I set an early goal that I would get this done by 2012, so I am a bit late to get this published this year, but now let us wait and see.

Nostradamus lived from 1503 to 1566, and he predicted that 500 years after his time new light would be shed upon his prophecies in quatrain 3:94, which translated reads as follows:

For five hundred years more one will take account
Of him who was the ornament of his time:
Then suddenly one will give great clear light
So that for this century he will render them very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, corrections and opinions welcome...